old timer

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Look what I found this weekend!!!

Joy and I love it when we go walking and some one either cleans out their house, garage or they move.  WELL!  This weekend another person moved.  We found balls.  That’s 5 different balls that I can use to fill with concrete and make spheres out of. 



I’m thinking:

1.     I’ll cut one ball in half
2.     drill a hole in one end of one of the halves
3.     then duct tape the 2 halves back together
4.     fill it with concrete through the hole in the end
5.     once it’s full I’ll put in a 8” piece of 3/8” rebar (I want to be able to stick the rebar in the ground so the ball won't move around)
6.     set the ball in a hole I made in a box of sand so the concrete can’t move around too much and WAIT!

I’ll let you know in a couple weeks what happens! 
  
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment