Joy and I love it when we go walking and some one either cleans out their house, garage or they move. WELL! This weekend another person moved. We found balls. That’s 5 different balls that I can use to fill with concrete and make spheres out of.
1. I’ll cut one ball in half
2. drill a hole in one end of one of the halves
3. then duct tape the 2 halves back together
4. fill it with concrete through the hole in the end
5. once it’s full I’ll put in a 8” piece of 3/8” rebar (I want to be able to stick the rebar in the ground so the ball won't move around)
6. set the ball in a hole I made in a box of sand so the concrete can’t move around too much and WAIT!
I’ll let you know in a couple weeks what happens!
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!