old timer

Friday, May 25, 2012

Look what I found in the alley!

Hey!  Check this out!!!! 

Some times when you find a small pile of boards that you know you shouldn't bring home,,, WELL!  They turn out to be just what the doctor ordered!!!  Here are just a few pictures of what I found and what they turned out to be.  These will be at Sorticulture.


This nice pile of red boards came home with me.  Even though I told myself NO!  You can NOT bring them home.

These small boards snuck in the truck while I wasn't looking!

They look like junk!

Look what happened!

These sweet little boxes are ready for plants in your yard
 or organizing in your home!

They aren't real fancy!  They don't need to be!


They just look good!  A little Red, White and Blue for you!

    ***I need to thank Stacie Kentop for the license plates.***

She was kind enough to put out a notice at work that I was looking for license plates and the next thing we knew...  she had a desk full of them!  Thanks guys for all your help.  These are what I call a down and dirty, quick project.  They were fun!  Check out Stacie's website.  She does wonderful work!


I hope you have a great, fun and safe holiday weekend!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell



4 comments:

  1. these are fantastic! gave you a shout-out on my FB page - https://www.facebook.com/FourCornersDesign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your support! You are such a great friend! I'm thinking these boxes should be a hit for $10 each! ??? Thanks again! Shell

      Delete
  2. great job....came over from Amy's fb post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill!!! Isn't Amy great! I hope to post a couple pictures of some beer showers I made tonight! Have a great weekend! Shelley

      Delete