old timer

Monday, May 28, 2012

WHAT IS IT ???



Top
 

Underneath

 First off … let me thank my neighbor, who is always kind enough to bring me great CRAP, THANK YOU!  

I mean come on!!!  Who do you know that would bring you some thing like this???  I know a few people who would!  For that …

♥  I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!  ♥

So, now that we know what it is???  Well, what is it?  It looks to be the bottom of some old chair or foot stool or some thing that sat still, low to the ground and needed springs under it!  HUM!  Guess I’m still not quite sure what it was.  BUT!  I do know what it is now!!!


Take a look!!!
Why, it's a turtle!!!

With a tail


and springs.


So, what was he made from besides the "thing"?



HEAD

TAIL














BODY



See!  That's all there is to it!  LOL :)  If it looks like a turtle, then it should be a turtle!  Yep!  He'll be at Sorticulture!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell        

No comments:

Post a Comment