old timer

Monday, June 4, 2012

2 working days til Sorticulture!

This is just a quick HELLO!  And to show you a couple more pieces going to the show starting Friday.  EEK!  I'm so excited!!!! 

Check out these old lamp and truck parts!!!


An old lamp is now sitting in the garden giving
you lots of color and texture.

Another old lamp!

I think this is an old brake light
from a large truck.

I loved this board so much.  Great color!  The hole was great so I framed it with some funky "thing".  Then I added a door knob to another hole, then added the old truck part and topped it off with another "thing". 

 A closer look!



That's it for now.  I started on some driftwood hangings that are fun, then it started to rain.  So, I went in the garage for a while and tried to clean up a nasty old, wonderful birdcage and stand.  I hope to have it at the show too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. it all looks fantastic! good luck with the show...I'll be stopping by on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be watching for you!

    ReplyDelete