old timer

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check Out This Alley Find

Hi guys!  Check this out! 

Miss Joy and I went for a short walk today.  She's a little ticked at me for being so tired.  She just doesn't get it.  I'm getting too old (OK! out of shape) to be doing an art show that lasts 3 days with all this heavy stuff.  SO!  She whined at me until I finally gave in and we went walking.  Thank goodness we did! 

Here, you can see we found a bird bath.  Not any thing over the top and outrageous!  Just a really nice bird bath.


It's resin, very heavy, but fun!

Nice little frog!

Another frog!


It's pretty dirty.  BUT!  I can get it cleaned up. 



It looks like one of my sister's is going to get themselves a "brand new" bird bath!!! 

Don't you just love finding some thing that you can really use?  Have you found any thing lately???  Some times the smallest things can be so much fun!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  Stay dry and warm.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment