old timer

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Garden potting bench anyone???

Sorry it's been a while since I've been here.  The weather around here has been up and down and I've been trying to get outside to build what I can for Sorticulture!  It was sun shining here for at least 1/2 hour today.  So, quickly,,, let me show you a sweet new garden potting bench and then I have got to get back outside. 


Potting Bench

waiting for some thing to hold

magnet board, wire and springs to hold pics, an
old laundry line, hat, boot, work tools, hooks ...
what more could a bench need?



Only 4 more building days left until the show.  Then one day to move in and it's show time.  I can't wait!!!  If you are in the area, stop by.  I'll be in booths 145 & 146.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment