old timer

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Guess What Happened ??? On The Way To The ...

Okay!  So, here I was ... totally rested and ready to add a few good posts here and make some art there.  WHEN!  I had this funny feeling in my stomach area.  Nothing new.  You see 2 weeks before Sorticulture I had this same feeling.  This time I happened to touch my side and OOPS!  It hurt.  The next day I went to the doctor.  The following day I went to the hospital and the next morning ... they removed my appendix!  OOPS!  What a trip!

Now, I'm at home being spoiled by family and friends and Chicken Soup!  Thank you Janet!  You guys are the best.  Each and every one of you!  THANK YOU!!!

Monday is the day they'll let me know any results from the lab tests of that rotten appendix.  Then, I still have 10 days to behave.  That means no lifting any thing over 15 pounds.  HA!  Every thing I do is over 15 pounds. Some day, when you are really bored, take a long hard look at what you do.  You will be amazed at how much you do and what it weighs.

SO!  Until later this coming week!!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment