old timer

Friday, June 8, 2012

Sorticulture is in Full Swing!

Hi guys! 

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who stopped by Sorticulture Friday.  What a great day.  It was cold!  NO!  I take that back ,,,  it was COLD!!!  It sprinkled a little through out the day.  We even had a couple minutes of monster sized hale.  WELL!  Big for Washington!  Through all of it ,,,  people came! 

Thank you!

Every one's sales were excellent today.  I sold a lot of art today and I'll have more Saturday.  As always, my customers are the  BEST 

Thank you so very much for your love of my art, your faith in my abilities and the kindness and patience you showed while I was busy!

Every vendor there is always happy with our wonderful customers.  If you haven't made it yet ,,, there's still 2 days left.  Hope you can make it!  If not, maybe next year!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment