old timer

Monday, June 11, 2012

Thank You From The Bottom Of My ♥!!!

I have to tell you about the great weekend I had visiting with all the wonderful people who came to Sorticulture over the weekend! 

As always the show was full of energy, creativity and beauty.  Every where you looked there was art, plants, music, painted faces and SMILES!!!  Laughing could be heard from one end of the show to the other.  Dogs and kids every where!  Even though it was cold as could be on Friday, people showed up.  THANK YOU!!!  We even saw a toddler running around in a polar fleece snowman suit and boots.  He was warm and in heaven.

While all the vendors are great,,, the customers and visitors are what make the show what it is.  I had people come all the way from Eastern Washington just to buy from me!  You guys rock!  Thanks!!!!  You ALL mean so much to me.  Thank You!!!

I was lucky and had a sister show up to help me tear down the booth and then go to dinner with me.  Love ya sis!

Well.  I got my acceptance into a show on the waterfront in August called Fresh Paint.  I'll let you know more about it as we get closer to it's date and I'll even share some pictures with you so you can see what's coming!

Time to get some sleep and call it a WEEK!  I get so pumped up about this show I don't sleep more then 2 to 3 hours a night starting Wednesday and ending Sunday (I hope!).  SO!  Don't be surprised if I disappear for the week! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment