old timer

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Found A Fun One In The Alley!

Okay!  So I'm late.  I know!  I know!  Although I'm retired I just can't seem to find enough time in the day to get things done.  HUM!  Could it be too much goofing off?  HUH?  ME?  Why yes! 

Since last week I had my granddaughter over for 4 days.  That was a hoot!  She's so much fun.  11 years old and changing so fast.  It seems like she's not big on playing as much as she used to.  Now, it seems she just wants to hang out and watch every one around us.  HUM??? 

Little Miss Juliet, my granddaughter and I did some training.  You see the kitty is training us!  What a ball we are having .... well, most of the time.  Potty training ,,, well, it sucks!  I'm pretty sure in the past week Juliet has eaten twice her weight in food.  She's round and clumsy yet.  She's so much fun to watch.  Both Joy and Macs are having fun with her.  Macs is training Juliet.  He does things while she's walking behind him.  Then she does the same thing.  It's funny too see!

WELL!  I haven't gotten around to working on much.  But!  Joy and I were walking down the alley and found a fun, large sign or stepping stone for the garden with Joy's name on it.  It's fun and it's out in the back yard where Joy hangs out.

Take a look at this score!!!


JOY - stepping stone

This was fun to find and goes well in the back yard. 

Have you found any thing fun lately???  Been to any garage sales???  It's fun when you do!!!  Let me know what you found!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment