old timer

Monday, August 13, 2012

Fresh Paint Goodies!

Okay!  I have a few pictures ready for you.  I'll post more as the week goes by! 

There's no rhyme or reason to which pic comes first.  I just need to get back out there and get more done!!!!  :)

 
What do you do with a small ocean of hot glass blowers garbage???




Slump it and make magnets???  SURE!!!



That's an old metal roofing piece that I cut into their holder, then wired on old telephone lashing wire for their hanger.




Not all of these get magnets....




I just started this,,, but, it will hang as a sun catcher.




This will hang as a sun catcher too!




Lots of left over parts, starting with a chunk of deer antler I picked up at a garage sale.



A large ladle becomes a candle holder.  The letters are used on power poles!




This old corbel was broken in a few places.  SO!  I laid it on it's side and added forks that will hold pictures, recipes, etc.




Forks for single pics, recipe or business cards.  Some have lettering on them.




As many of you know, I have a thing for numbers and letters.  I have a nice pile of license plates, so!  Here we have some key chains,




T is for TRUCK!




Bulls eye molding and a hinge and we have another picture or recipe holder!




A few earrings made from new supplies.  I love earrings.  That's why I have 4 holes in each ear.  Because I am allergic to most metals I rarely get to wear them for long.  When I find a pair that don't give me trouble, I never take them out!


OKAY!  That's it's for a while.  I'll try to post more soon!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell









No comments:

Post a Comment