old timer

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Check Out These Finds! Score!!! Milagros PLUS

Hi guys!  How's it going???  Just great over here.

Yesterday I spent the whole day junkin'.  I mean 95 miles worth of junkin'.  I had a ball!  After a couple hours in Mount Vernon, a nice little town about 30 miles north of Everett, I stopped at a great Chinese Restaurant, inhaled a wonderful lunch, then off to shop in Stanwood and on Camano Island.  After a couple hours there I hit Marysville!  WOW!  I actually spent 6 hours out goofing off.  I haven't done that in a while.  It felt so good. 

I'll show you a few of the finds tonight and I'll work on showing you a few more later!


All I can think of ,,, tear it apart and make a bracelet out of the super Milagros!!!





Needs to be the middle of a large junk metal flower.




Only $1 each!  Bird feeders coming soon!!!




Every single one of these cost me 50 cents each.  What will I make from there?   Any suggestions???




A cast iron fish muffin tin.  Can't you just see these made from glass instead of corn meal???  I can!!!


OKAY!  So you can see I had a little fun.  The day before this I hit the metal recycler here in town.  O.M.G.!  That's coming soon too!  PLUS!  Joy and I found some new goodies in the alley.  SOON my friends!  SOON!!!

Have a great, long holiday weekend.  Be safe and well!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell










3 comments:

  1. You found some good deals. Love the lanterns. Glass fish, how neat. Post if you make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lanterns are fun aren't they!!! I have them mounted on boards and nearly ready to hang. I just need to figure out how to put a bottom on them so the bird seed won't fall out. They made great bird feeders. I just started filling the fish with stuff to make molds for glass. It will be a while, but, soon! We'll have some glass fish! Remind me of this post when you see some glass fish on my blog! I'll send you one. Thanks! Shelley

      Delete
  2. OH! That would be fantastic!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete