old timer

Thursday, December 13, 2012

FaLaLa is Here!!!!

Hi guys! 

Just a hand full of pictures!  Sorry!  I've been very busy and some times I just lose track of every thing going on around me if it isn't about the show!!!

Ready!  These pictures are of my booth and it's only half ready!!!!  Sorry the pics aren't better.  My little camera isn't great and my old eyes are even worse!!!!






























Bangles, bangles and more bangles!!!










SO!  Now you have an idea of what will be there!!!  I sure hope you can stop by if you are in the area!!!!

Schack Art Center
Friday 10am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 7pm

Parking is free on Saturday at the Evergreen parking lot!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.

    Funny, on the way to work...I decided to mosaic the car tag I just took off the truck. Now I need to decide what to put on it for my car!

    Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Great Show - your stuff looks amazing! I'll stop by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete