old timer

Friday, February 1, 2013

Check Out These 2 Fabulous Finds!

Two great pieces from two great friends. 

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you do art like I do ...  you have to get really lucky some times to find those one of a kind pieces.  Those pieces that you would never run into, never come across on your own.  BUT!  Thanks to friends who know I love great, odd pieces I wind up with pieces like these 2!

FUN!!!  Think jewelry and maybe a birdhouse!


Can't you just hear the motorcycle purring
down the road?  Thanks Pat!!!



Guitar strings.  Thanks Nancy!!!


I just love stuff like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guess which one will be made into jewelry?  J


Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. How weird, my friend Nancy has a car load of stuff for me today for my mosaics!

    ReplyDelete