old timer

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm Seeing Spots!

YAY!  More spots!

My plasma cutter decided to act up today ,,, so I only got these 2 puppies built.  I'll take 'em!

Hope you had a great holiday and weekend!



I think I like these polka dots a lot!!!



Metal roofing, rebar, curtain finials.



FUN!!!
Only 12 more building days til the show!  Hopefully I'll add photos each day of what you will find there!!!

Marysville Spring Garden show April 13th, 10 am to 4 pm.  Short and sweet!  Under the water tower!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Cool....like I said you are making me want a plasma cutter and welder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get one of each! I LOVE mine. I don't use them often enough,,, but! When I do,,, I'm in heaven! Have a great week,,, what's left of it! Shell

      Delete