old timer

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Look What I Found By the Road - AGAIN!!!

OKAY! 

Guess what this is????



Love the spots!!!  Great colors!

So, the other day I was driving and I found that wonderful daybed.  WELL!  Next to it was this cute little chair.  YEP!  I brought it home too.  I just forgot to take pictures of it before I took it to some one I know can use it. 

Check this baby out!!!!




SCHWEET!!!
 I'm assuming some one dropped this from a vehicle when moving.  You can see along the top the side is loose on the back.  Not a big deal.  A little wood glue,,, a clamp or two,,,, and you've got a very nice little chair.

YAY!!!!  I love fun stuff like this!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

4 comments:

  1. I am known to rescue the abandoned at the curb...chairs are a fetish. You have a sturdy one there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! :) I do love a good find. It's the hunt for me! Thanks so much. Have a great weekend! Shelley

      Delete