old timer

Monday, April 1, 2013

3 Plates and Some States!

OKAY!

So, it didn't rain again today ... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I did get 3 more flowers made.  Hopefully after I walk Joy in a short bit, I'll get a couple more little guys cut out!  Only time will tell!!!

READY!!! 

Newer WA license plates, silver plate,
door knob, rebar.



Side shot of the middle.



Older WA license plates, copper ABC plate,
door knob, rebar.



Close up of the middle of the flower. 
LOVE the plate!!!



"The Traveler"
7 different state license plates,
vintage coffee can lid, door knob, rebar.



Close up.



Close up of the top and bottom of the old coffee lid.
OH!  I LIKE THIS!!!



3 more flowers for Marysville. 
YAY!!!

OKAY!  Joy is calling me and jumping up and down.  Time to get outside for our second walk of the day.  This morning we did good!  We found lots of cans, a little scrap metal, a good sized plastic crate and a wonderful 3 foot tall 4X4 painted white.  Love that one!

Let me know what you think of these.  I do love to hear from you.  It all helps the next piece I make!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these! You are so creative.....almost making me want to buy some more toys to be able to cut and weld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a great week,,, then go buy a couple toys! :) Shell

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I welded the stem that's inside the door knob, the one that goes through the door into the door knob on the other side,,,, I welded that stem to the rebar. then I assembled all my pieces, then attached the door knob. The screw on the door knob is holding all the parts on the stem. OR,,, sorry I can't remember exactly. I might have welded the door knob to the stem through that hole in the door knob.

      BUT, that stem is welded to the rebar. Thank! Shelley

      Delete