old timer

Thursday, April 25, 2013

GARDEN Whiskey Barrel Trellis

Hi guys!

So!  Quickly!  I'll show you the 2nd trellis I built out of that whiskey barrel that was in pieces.



GARDEN



The top 2 boards on the left are
from the end of the barrel.





This is fun.  Picture a nice climbing rose on it!
Maybe a sweet grape vine on it???



It looks like it's round.



This is what you kind of see at the bottom
of the trellis.  I love stuff like this. 
I made this several years ago.


I'm still working on the pickup seat... I hope to have it done Friday evening so I can show it to you this weekend.  Cross your fingers.  So far ,,, so fun!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. I love the trellis. I can see red cardinal vines, white moon flowers and blue morning glories!

    OH MY GAWD!!!! I love that bent rebar. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a jig set up. I put the rebar in it and push and pull like crazy! That's what I was doing when the piece broke that cut my eye. BTW... the doc that stitched me up did such a great job you can barely see the stitches! SCHWEET! Have a great weekend. It's sunny out, time to get some welding done!

      Delete