old timer

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It Rained On My Red Ladder!

hahaha!!!

Like the rain around here is any thing new???

SO!  A couple weeks ago Joy and I were walking through the alley and what did we find in a recycle bin???

A can of Cut Ruby Red spray paint!


I couldn't resist!!!  We brought it home and spray painted one of my old ladders.


I have many old ladders that I use for displays and stuff.




I gave this puppy a new look with the paint.
Just one small problem.



The color sucks!!!  :)


The color could be worse ... kind of!!!

I gave it another coat of plain red ,,, it was a little better.  THEN!  I took out the can of black and gave it a few "squirts" here and there.  SORRY!  You'll have to come to Sorticulture to see the end result... UMMMMM!  Some one forgot to take a picture of it!  OOPS!!!

I didn't get much done today.  I made 2 whole wind chimes and the weather was so dark today I didn't even try to get pics.  SOON I will!

Cross your fingers tomorrow is busier than today!!!  Sorry guys!  The phone's ringing too much!  If you really need me ,,, drop me an email.  I'm going to disconnect the phones.  I'm just too far behind.

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: