old timer

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Whoooo Loves Owls?

Nearly every one I know loves owls.  Well, for the past year I've seen some that were made from lids and "stuff".  My favorite thing to work with ,,, stuff!!!

A couple weeks ago I picked up some drain covers with holes in them from my local recycle center.  All I could think about was those owls I kept seeing on Pinterest.  SO!  I picked up a pan full of odds and ends, some lids, pot covers and drain covers and went to work! 

THIS WAS FUN!

Meet Tipsy.



Meet Jack and Merlin.



Here's Rosey and Bert.



I made these to take to Sorticulture,,,, but!  Until then, they'll be at We Do Art.  AND! 

Don't forget ,,, the Everett Art Walk is this Saturday, May 18th from 4pm until 7pm. 

Then after the art walk, the White Buffalo Saloon, next to We Do Art, has a band coming in that I hear is pretty good.  YEP!  I'll be there for a while.  Pizza is on the menu that night for me!  YUM!!!

HEY!  If you spend $20 or more at We Do Art, they'll give you a coupon for $5 off a large pizza!!!  Come on in, buy some art then go listen to some music while munching your pizza!  Sounds like a great evening out!!!

OK!  Hope you liked the owls,,, yep! ♥ They were a hoot to make! 

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those turned out way cute!

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love funny things!!! You have a great weekend too! Shell

      Delete