old timer

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Fish and Beer Tasting

Hi guys!

So!  I think I'm finally catching my breath from Sorticulture.

NOW!  It's time for We Do Art and beer tasting!

YES!  This Saturday is the art walk in Everett.  We Do Art has made some amazing changes and you need to check them out.  Saturday would be a great time to do that.  Alaska Brewing Company will be there to serve you some of their wonderful beer and I hear they are bringing freebies.  We all love those!!!

I'll be there around 4 pm as the featured artist of the month along with new goodies like:


FISH!!!



I love my plasma cutter!



Cut a bunch, then add them onto a stringer.
Just like when you catch them at the lake!




The "wave" of the metal goes in 2 directions.



Some are rustier than others.



Here's the beginning of my mess of trout.



Ready for the frying pan!



Miss Joy helped me today and later her right eye
swelled up on her.  I think she found a bee in
the yard.  Poor baby!

Joy turned 13 this last Monday.  My old girl is a wonderful friend!

I made some more signs that I will bring to We Do Art.  If the weather holds I hope to get some flowers welded up.  If it doesn't I'm going to put together a bunch of wind chimes.

I sure hope you can make it Saturday.  It would be nice to see you!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Shelley, my favorite picture is Miss Joy. Her beautiful eyes remind me of my dear sweet Country who we lost a few months ago at 18 years old.

    I miss her so much.

    I do love your fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Country - what a great name for a dog! I'm sorry to hear you lost Country. I don't know what I'd do with out Miss Joy. Her eye is better today, thank goodness!!! Thanks,,, love the fish too.

      Delete