old timer

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you guys!!!

Tonight was the Everett Art Walk and We Do Art and the White Buffalo Saloon put on a great spread!!!  There was a beer tasting and free pizza.  YUM!!!   Thank you friends, new and old, for stopping by.  It was fun as always!

Here's what the front of the store looks like now...




Many people, during Sorticulture, said they saw this
display as they drove down Evergreen Way.



I've added more!



Stop by and see what's new!!!


I've added lots of new metal signs.  OOPS!   Both stringers of fish sold tonight!!!  Sorry! 


♥ DAD ♥



Flag



Lots of fun sayings.



Ride



Some for the garden ...


I've added lots of new wind chimes.  Sorry I didn't take these pictures on my fence where they could have been seen a little better!



Trouble light cover and some keys.



VW gas cap and guitar keys.



These keys are hanging from the striker keys
from an old typewriter.   I pulled out the guts
so I could plant the typewriter with sedums.
Yes, it sold during Sorticulture!



An old faucet handle, skate key,
 telephone ringer bell.



Metal cover, knives.


We Do Art has new hours and a new store!  She's at the same location, just a smaller space.  It's now perfect!  Click here to check out the store's website for more information! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments: