old timer

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Head and Foot Boards Meet My Plasma Cutter!

Yep!  I'm still playing with my plasma cutter.  You see a funny thing happened on the way through the alleys today.  YEP!  Joy and I were walkin' along, minding our own business, and filling that trash bag full of aluminum cans when we spotted a neighbor having a garage sale.  YUM!!!

OH WAIT!  I haven't started working on those yet!  Tee hee hee!  I'll show you that another time.  DANG!  And they were pretty good too...


SO!  Here are a couple pieces we cut out today.


I found this foot board and the head board
last year at the recycle center.



Flower BED!



The heat from melting the letters out caused the
crusty paint to come off some more.  I hope
with time most of the paint comes off on it's own.



Fleur BED!



Too fun.

YAY!  Those were fun to do.  I also cut out another dozen signs.  EEK!  Enough of those.  I get bored doing the same thing too many times.  BUT!  You beer and wine drinkers will love to know there are signs in there for you too!!! 

Only 4 building days left until Sorticulture.  EEK!!!!! 

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments: