old timer

Sunday, June 2, 2013

WIP - Garden Bench PLUS Extras

Hi guys!

Real fast ,,, sorry!  I'm running out of time and it's late and I'm wiped out!!!  I'm late, I'm late for ,,,  EEK

I'm pretty sure I just fell down the rabbit hole.  ♥

Garden Bench from truck parts - WIP
I hope to have this done Monday night.
I need good boards for the seat.



2 Coils.  I didn't have enough parts to
make one of these different.



The small one has a surprise inside.



An old bait can, a few beer openers 
and some of my old spoons.



These sound so good!



Left over from last year with new a top! 
Marbles in the boards give you a little extra
color when the sun is out!



UPDATE!  I got my first flower.  The tarp is
 helping the moss stay green.



I have birdie babies!!!



Kids chairs from a garage sale.



Too good to pass up ... from the recycle center!



I had a very good day building.  You can't tell it by the little I got done ... but!  It was a good day!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell




4 comments:

  1. You are going to need a semi truck to haul all that to the sale! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! I visited Sorticulture this past weekend and was immediately inspired when seeing your work (this happened to me a time prior, with your picture frames strung with beads/trinkets/etc). Happy to have found your blog. Best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It was nice to talk to you this weekend. Have a great week! Shelley

      Delete