old timer

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Alley Find! OH MY!

Hi guys!

This morning is garbage day here at our house.  SO!  Joy and I took off wondering what we might find today.  We didn't get but 2 blocks and this is what we found!!!!



Radio Flyer can only mean some thing FUN!!!



Isn't she just the cutest???



She isn't ancient, but old enough and with
just the right amount of rust!



Sorry!  A little fuzzy!  I love the ringing bell
and yes, it works great!


This afternoon that seat is coming off.  I'm going to place a basket there and fill it with flowers.  FUN!  It will be going to Fresh Paint.  HUM!  Maybe I'll fill them with sedums.  I always forget to water!  OOPS! 

Then, I'm going to mount the seat on a board or two and make a jewelry display piece out of it.  I've seen a few on Pinterest and they are interesting.  Wish me luck.  I think I'm going to need it!

Yesterday afternoon I had a little grocery shopping to do.  While I was there they had popsicles and ice cream bars of all kinds on sale CHEAP!  SO!  I bought some ice cream bars and took them to the recycle center.  They didn't last long.  It was hot out AGAIN yesterday!  YAY!!!  While I was there I SCORED!  I'll show you those goodies very soon.

By the way!  The plans for the bottle ladder are close to finished!  Drop me a note if you are interested.  I'll post a blog when they are ready!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe somebody chunked it.

    Your gain.

    Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy isn't it! We find stuff that's so much fun some times. YAY! We'll take good care of it for the last owner (they are moving). Happy 4th to you too! Be safe! Shell

      Delete