old timer

Monday, July 29, 2013

Conveyor Belt Cars

Hi guys!

Check out these hot little "cars".  I don't know what else they would be called.

These were once a part of a conveyor system that hauled some thing from one place to another.  HUM!  I'm just guessing.

I was lucky enough to have a neighbor bring me these (THANKS CEL!).  I was going to plant them with sedums,,, BUT!  No way!  I like it like this.  Let the buyer put in the cars any thing they'd like!

FUN!!!


Conveyor belt parts, plumbers tape, a couple
old door hinges and a nasty old board.



What would you put in these???



A little closer look.


OKAY!  Time for bed so I can get up and make some thing for you to see tomorrow!

Fresh Paint only 18 building days left!  EEK!  ♥

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. That would be a good catch all for my husbands pocket contents every night.

    Instead of him strowing his stuff all over the counters.

    Love them.

    ReplyDelete