old timer

Thursday, July 25, 2013

FINALLY!!! Plans for Blue, Blue and More Blue!!!

OKAY!  

      SO! 

           I FINALLY have the plans available for the blue bottle ladders.  Sorry this took so long.  Once Sorticulture was finished I was going to work on these and have them ready 3 weeks ago.  THEN!  My back went out and I didn't move much for the next 2 weeks.  BUT!  Here they are!  Ready and waiting for you over on Etsy!!!

For $10.00, this includes mailing, you will receive the 6 sheet work schematic on how to make this and a cover sheet explaining a few tips on making this.  It will give you all the information you need to build these little beauties!

These have been a hit at my shows my blog and on Pinterest.  The first time I showed you these fun pieces was back on May 21, 2012.  Since that day, that blog page has over 11,000 page hits!  Not too shabby!  YAY!!!  Thanks guys!!!!

I have no problem with you making these and selling them anywhere EXCEPT any show I am in or on Etsy or eBay.  That's where I would be selling them.  I think the lowest price I had on these was $70.00 at my shows.  Ask any price you can get away with, it's okay with me... :)


I don't mind you telling people these plans are available and directing them here or to my Etsy page.  I would really appreciate it if you did.  I worked very hard to get this piece built just right. It took several tries and many mistakes to get it the way I believe it should look. I had the prints professionally made so they can be easily read and followed. Please do not share these prints online (i.e.: blogs, facebook, etc.). Thank you for understanding how much work I put into this so you could enjoy making this too!

Wanna refresh your memory on what these babies look like??? 

OKAY!  Here we go!


Plain and simple!



I SOOOOOOOOO love blue in the garden.
If you don't have blue, use any color you can find.
Mix the colors if you'd like.



You can add a birdhouse on top!



Try adding words to the frame. 
These are brass stencils.




One plain and one with an old power insulator on top.

This is fun whether it's plain or with some thing extra on it.

I hope you'll check out my Etsy page and pick up a print.  THEN  please let me know how you do.  I would love to see pictures of your finished projects!!!

Always remember, if you ever have any questions ,,, just ask.  That's what I'm here for!!!

Thanks so much!!!  Shelley




2 comments: