old timer

Monday, July 29, 2013

Fishing with a Plasma Cutter

Blogger won't let me put any text in this area tonight,,, so!  I'll do it under the pictures!!!

I had this old steel can that I cut up.  Think small burn barrel.

This is the top of the barrel.  I do love playing with my plasma cutter!

These will go on stringers and wire hangers.

The red box is from an old socket set and the lid of from an old lard can.  I love that green!

This is what the red box looks like now.

I hung this from a little bit of copper wire.


This was a coffee can.  Long, lean fish, maybe a pike?

This is the bottom of the coffee can.



Sorry this wasn't done better.
I just hope tomorrow Blogger will behave!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!
Shell

4 comments:

  1. hate it when blogger misbehaves! but your fish are great - love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's my 11 1/2 year old computer and it's last automatic update... OOPS! :)

      Delete
  2. You do not waste anything. I love them. Your creativity is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the idea of this type of art. The challenge is to make some thing out of every thing that is being thrown out! FUN! well, fun to me!!! Thank you!!!

      Delete