old timer

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wind Chimes for Fresh Paint

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been around here lately.  You see it's time to get ready for another art show and  ,,, WELL!  When I think I'm going to start making art my brain just kind of ,,,, I don't know ,,, freezes???  It starts thinking about all these things it wants me to make and I just get flooded with STUFF!  I can't think of any one thing.  I think of 20 or more things at a time and I've learned the hard way to wait it out, then start.  SO!  I'm finally moving again.

For now, let's start with some simple wind chimes that are at We Do Art right now and if they don't sell by August 16th, they will be at Fresh Paint on the 17th.

I'm sorry the pictures aren't better, but, here we go!


This started out with a lipstick holder that broke.



The 2 was a metal house number that I found in
the alley that had been run over several times.



An old metal hand rake with lady bug
beads and keys.


Potato masher with more lady bug beads and keys.



Candle holder turned upside down.


The pink keys have skeletons on them. 
SO!  I added a pink skull to the hanger.




Lid off a rusted out vintage kids tool box.
This is for the big boys.
I love the skulls on the keys!

This is just a few of the wind chimes I took into We Do Art.  If you want to be the first to chose which one you want.  Get down there before Fresh Paint.  They'd love to have you stop by.  So would I!

Next up is a whale made from an old metal can, make that a medium sized metal can.  It should have a copper spout blowing water!  OK!  Not real water.  I don't have electricity in my booth or it could have been.  You'll see!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good one!  Shell

1 comment:

  1. The metal rake one would be perfect in my garden. Great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete