old timer

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Fun and Funky Find!

Hi guys!

How’s it going??? What’s new???

Around here things are just right. The other day I found a funky light. I’m not sure what to do with it yet ,,, but, I just had to bring it home! I haven’t even plugged it in yet to see if it works. Soon!

Check this out!




An older workers light.
 
 
Aluminum base with great lettering.
 
 
LOVE the knob.
 
 
I'm thinking this needs to become a clock???



What do you think I should do with this???

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A clock would be a great fixup for that light. Cool idea.

    We sent a load to recycle yesterday $108 to go toward the vet bill tomorrow. Taking 2 of the horses for checkups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Good for you. That's a good load and easy, kind of, money! Horses huh? How many???

      Delete