old timer

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Brass Slot Machine Coins Great for Jewelry

Hi guys!!!

How's tricks???

Look what I found this weekend!!!




Slot machine coins/tokens!  YAY!!!

 
 
I love finds like this. 
There's so many different ways to use these.

 
 
Some have letters, some numbers, some great graphics.

 
 
About the size of a quarter ,,, I'm thinking bracelets first.

 
 
 
I picked these up at the recycle center just down the road.  According to the price I paid (OUCH!) they are brass.


I was lucky enough to find a small can full of these,,, so I put some on Etsy.com for sale.  You get 10 of them for only $5.00.  OH!  You want how many???  LOL!  Most of these are silver in color.  I'm going to try changing those colors during the next couple weeks.  Why?  Because I can???  I just want to see what happens.

Hope your weekend was as good as mine.  It was a wonderful day in my neighborhood!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell 

2 comments: