old timer

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hubcap Clocks

Hi guys!

Well,,, how are ya today???  I hope all is well in your little corner of the world.  It's going pretty good around here!!!

I love building clocks.  I don't know why, but I have this "thing" for clocks.  EEK!  What can I say.  They just trip my trigger!

SO, I took some junk and made a couple.  Here they are....





This is from a Volkswagen Bus.



Add a few peace sign beads and a clock movement and voila!



Here's a Chevy hubcap and a few license plate numbers.


I love simple, easy to make, but fun and different "things".  Now, I wouldn't really call this art.  It's just some "crap" thrown together and I LOVE it!  What I really like is I can use this.  Anyone can use this.  It's not just for the man of the house or the garage.  It's for FUN!!!

By the way ,,, both of these are at We Do Art for sale!!!  Along with a Harley Davidson lunch bucket clock!!!  Drop by and pick one up.  If you can't and you'd like to buy one,,, just drop me a note and we'll see if we can make that happen!

Hope your weekend is going well! 

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fun aren't they!!! I love stuff like this. The beads are just a hoot. I like that it's "cute", it has a "theme" and it really makes people remember or wonder about the old hippy vans. What really went on inside one of those vans??? Do you know??? I'm boring! I don't!!! LOL!

      Delete