old timer

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Check Out This Crazy Find!!!


Hi guys!

How's it going???   I just got rid of a nasty cold.  EEK!  What a monster.  It was on of those where if you coughed,,, well, let's just say it was embarrassing!!!  ICKY!

Just before I caught the cold I took a load of cans into the recycle center and look what some of that cash bought for me....




I'm thinking this came out of an old trailer or RV???
 
OKAY!!!!  STOP LAUGHING!!!
 
 
Any guesses what I should do with this???

I have a few ideas,,,, like Sorticulture ideas,,, garden art ideas!!!

What do you think???


Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell






2 comments:

  1. I DO KNOW exactly what you are talking about. Getting old really stinks.

    Beautiful color. And that seems to be the IN color right now too. See how things always come back around. You'll make something great out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting old sucks woman! :) That's the one reason I picked this up... color! Thanks!!!!

      Delete