old timer

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Earrings

Hi guys!

Ever have one of those days where no matter what you do,,, it just doesn't work out???  YEP!  That was my day today.  I mean ,,, I'm making clocks and the first 2 movements I put in them were bad.  I took an old photo and Mod Podged it to an old camera and it won't lay down!!!  I tried doing a couple other things that just didn't work.  SO!  I went into the kitchen to take a giant package of ground sirloin and make it into patties for the freezer and what I do hear...???   A cat making a funky noise.  That would be the cat at my feet throwing up.  SO!  I cleaned it up, finished putting away my new patties, cooked up a patty for dinner and called it a late night!  EEK!

Needless to say,,, I didn't get one single piece made today and I'm down to 1 building day left before the bazaar!  Crapola!!!  Maybe tomorrow!!!


So, here's a few pictures of some earrings that will be at the bazaar that starts this Friday at 10 am!!!

I LOVE these beads!!!









Dragonflies - my favorite!!!  I have a tattoo
of a dragonfly on one of my teeth! 
YEP!  I do!












These were fun to make.  I have a lot more that are already at We Do Art.  Many from recycled crap.  Then there's some from Shrinky Dinks.  Some with Seahawks stuff!!!  Stop on in and see!!!

We Do Art --  This Friday and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.  See ya there!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell
 

5 comments: