old timer

Monday, October 28, 2013

Finds From the Alley Turned Into Junk Jewelry

Hi guys!

Most of the jewelry, bracelets, you'll see have at least one piece in it that I found in the alleys by my house!

Curtain rod piece with wire found in the alley.



The belt buckle and wire were found in the alley.




The twisted metal ring, the heart and the
wire were found in the alley.



The metal piece was found in a driveway in the alley. 
The heart as left outside by accident. 
Great accident!



The metal focal piece was found on the
ground after a car had run over it!
I made the two larger lampwork beads years ago.



The wire is bailing wire I found in a recycle bin.

I do love junk!  It's fun to play with.  Soon I'll show you a couple bracelets made from road kill!  OH!  Wait!  I mean metal road kill!   LOL!

All of these will be at the bazaar this Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1 & 2, 10 am to 6 pm at We Do Art (click here for more information!).

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments: