old timer

Friday, October 25, 2013

"Junk" Jewelry

Hi guys!

How are ya???  Doing okay??? 

I sure hope so.

All is well around here.  My cold is still hanging around, but!  It's much better.  While I've been holed up inside the house I've made a couple funky little bracelets from scraps of things!

Here's a few pictures...


Parts of a belt and an old necklace.



Parts of an old necklace, a button and left overs from other projects.




Parts of an old necklace, a button and a couple cuties!



The large round blue beads are from an old necklace.



Parts from a vintage necklace.



More parts from that same necklace.



An old coat button, some beads from an old
necklace and fish!  I love fish!!!



Lampwork chilies I made years ago.



This started with hearts from a sweater pin.


More to follow over the next week.

The bazaar is Nov. 1 & 2, Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm at We Do Art.  Great pizza next door at the White Buffalo Saloon!  I sure hope to see you there!!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

4 comments:

  1. these are all fantastic! great job! and wonderful pics with the music sheets as background - very pro....I'll try to stop by to see you next weekend...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete