old timer

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Peterbilt Clock


Hi guys!!!

How are ya???  All is well here!  I took Joy to the beach today and she ran for a full hour.  When I finally got her home and a bath she crashed on the floor and hasn't moved much!  Sweet old girl.

Here's a quick look at a clock I just made.



This is a piece off a truck from the recycle center.

Some times you just don't need numbers on a clock!


I took this clock to We  Do Art.  It never made it inside the door.  A lady was walking towards me as I was walking through the parking lot.  Can you say Parking Lot Sale???  I DID!!!  YAY!

More clocks to come in the near future.  We Do Art is having a 2 day bazaar Nov. 1st and 2nd.  More info to follow!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

4 comments:

  1. You can't love that any more than that! Glad she bought it.

    Joy is a sweet gal. I love her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clock is terrific!
    make more!
    i can see why it didn't make it in the door . . . good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love making things like this. Simple, sweet and it makes a fun conversational piece. Have a great day! Shell

      Delete