old timer

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

An Amazing Alley Find

Hi guys!!!

How are ya????

Well???  The bazaar??? 

                          SUCKED!!!

OKAY!  Let's move on!  tee hee hee!!!



Look what Joy and I found...........



Isn't this wonderful???

 
 
I'm thinking potting bench.

 
 
It's far from perfect ... but, not to me!!!

 
 
The carving!


What do you think???  Spoon carved???  Victorian???  Late 1800's, early 1900's???

YUM!  We scored on this one!!!!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I know how hard you worked on your crafts.

    What a fantastic find. If you lived closer to MS, there would be a very wonderful piano that you could pick up. Has fantastic wood on it, that's why we still have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucked,,, but, it could have been worse. I think :)

      Too funny. You should do some thing like with the piano,,, like make a waterfall out of it!

      Delete