old timer

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Clocks For Falala

Hi guys!

Here's a few clocks I made for Falala.   Most of the parts are junk, scrap and funky finds.  The clock movements are new.




A sweet little lunch box.

 
 
Lady Bug beads.

 
 
An old flaggers paddle that my boss gave me
off my truck back in the 1990's.

 
 
I covered the handle with a fiber cable marker I
found on the ground in the alley after
Frontier workers left the area.

 
 
The numbers for this clock are the same ones you
see on the telephone pedestals along the streets.

 
 
Peace VW clock.

 
 
I picked up the GTE first aid box at their recycle center
many years ago.  The other box is fantastic! 
I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Time to think of a few more things to make in this last day before Falala!

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!  shell

2 comments: