old timer

Friday, March 14, 2014

Joy's Last Alley Find - R.I.P. Momma!

Hi guys!

It's been a while.  Well, times were gettin' tough for my best friend.  Joy was nearly 14 years old and times were just gettin' tougher and tougher for her. 
 

During Christmas she was getting slower and slower and it seemed like she couldn't get comfortable laying down every once in a while.  Well, last week she couldn't get comfortable at all.  She jumped like a puppy for our morning walk, then came home to cry every time she tried to move.  R.I.P. my best bud!  You won't hurt anymore!  I love you and your kitties do too!!!




We tripped over this all the way home.  It was  a
little too big to haul under my arm..

 
 
I'm going to take the seat off and make a
moving table for your garden patio.

 
 
This should be fun!

Thank you for all your help and company!

Love ya momma!!!

Shelley, Macs and Juliet!!!

4 comments:

  1. Shelley, I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a special friend and family member like Joy. My Country was 18 when we lost her last May. She will never leave my heart.

    Take care,
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ramona! She was a babe! :) ... she'd be so sweet one minute, then protecting me and growling the next. Fun! Have a great week! Shell

      Delete