old timer

Monday, April 21, 2014

A New Blue - Sorticulture Concrete Blocks and An Art Party

Hi guys!

How‘s it going???

Sorticulture, 45 building days left.

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push J . They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out let me know what you think!

Here’s another! Ready???

 



 
What a mess!!!!

 
 
Joy and I picked up a bunch of bottles.



 
 
A bottle, leftover (bad) concrete,,,
oops!,,, and a rhubarb leaf.

 
 
People have asked for the concrete blocks I
made before,,, but!  Been there, done that. 
So,,, just for those who asked ...

 
 
Great color!  Needs new, fresh concrete!



 
I picked up some clear bottles,  I'll fill those with hot glass blower garbage.  YAY!!!  More color!!!
 

Watch for these at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.


Okay,,, art party????  Yep, click anywhere on this sentence to check out the information.  You've seen a couple things I've made during one of these.  This is Amy Duncan and new classes she's giving.  They are wonderful. She's sharp!  Better go!!!!!!

Thanks! Shelley



4 comments: