old timer

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

He Went the Other Way - Sorticulture

Howdy!

How‘s it going???

Sorticulture, 43 building days left.

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push. They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out let me know what you think!

Here’s another! Ready???



 
 
I had one beaver stick left ...

 
 
and I saw a picture of a large painted arrow
full of beer caps and a license plate on Pinterest.

 
 
My version of the arrows, like many I've
made in the past, except for the beer caps.

 
 
FUN!

 
 
Idaho,,, EAST of here.

 
 
Curtain finial, water faucet handle and a
copper ashtray.  All used.

 
 
Easy topper.

 

 

 

Watch for this at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.

Thanks!!! Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment