old timer

Sunday, April 20, 2014

It Rained & It Rained & It Rained and God Said: Welcome To Washington! Sorticulture - Rain Chains

Hi guys!

How‘s it going???

Sorticulture, 46 building days left.

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push J . They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out let me know what you think!

Here’s another! Ready???
 





I went outside to drill holes in blue bottles. 
OOPS!  I found other parts to play with.

 
 
I threw all those parts on a piece of
#6 copper wire.  Too short!

 
 
So I made sections.

 
 
I found some recycled hanging lamp chain. 
 The smaller link worked well.

 
 
I put it all together and hung it up.

 
 
New cobalt blue beads ....

 
 
recycled brass lamp parts and copper wire ...

 
 
and a brass bell from a metal scrapper.

 
 
It's tough to see the whole string in a picture. 
Here you get the idea!  FUN!!!




I love rain chains with funky personality!!!

Watch for these at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.

Thanks!!! Shell

2 comments: