old timer

Friday, April 25, 2014

Sorticulture - 8 Room Shutter and Oil Drum Bird House

Howdy!

How‘s it going???

Sorticulture, 41 building days left.

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push. They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out let me know what you think!

Here’s another! Ready???

 


A beat to pieces shutter becomes
the front of a bird condo.



Old fence boards and an
oil drum make the rest.

 
 
The roof, love the color! 



I don't normally paint any thing.  I like the
natural look.  This wood wouldn't make
it in the weather without it.

 
 
A peak inside.  Each room is a little
off it's neighbor.

 

 
I love bird houses.  They sell well and they do get birds.  YAY!
 

Watch for these at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.

Thanks!!! Shell

2 comments: