old timer

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sorticulture - Alaska Or Bust - and an Oso Update

Hi guys!

How’s tricks??? Great around here.

So, first Oso mudslide update ….  It’s going so well up there. Last count 39 recovered and identified bodies. Only 4 left missing. Still a miracle. What a great job they’ve done. If any catastrophe ever hits your family, God forbid, these are the guys and gals you want to help you!

 

Sorticulture,,, eek! It’s only a few weeks away,,, okay 47 building days left. CRAP! Time to get it in gear. Soon,,,, hahaha!!! For those of you who know me,,, well, it’s getting close. For those who don’t. I don’t know why, but my brain doesn’t really get it in gear until I’m at that deadline,,, you know,,, do it now or else time! Sucks, but that’s my life. It’s all good. I think!

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push J . They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out and let me know what you think!


THANKS SO MUCH!!!!


 


I saw some thing on this idea on Pinterest and
I thought   ,,, why plant that little truck?
  It's just too small for plants.

 
 
It's a house moving party!

 
 
Head 'em up and move 'em out!  Yeehaw!
 
 
 
Watch for these at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.

Thanks for stopping by! Shell

2 comments:

  1. I love that tail light on the back. Neat idea to make the truck a bird house.

    Those Oso #'s are amazing. Wonderful folks up there.

    ReplyDelete