old timer

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sorticulture - Driftwood and Scrap Metal

Howdy!

How‘s it going???

Sorticulture, 42 building days left.

So, for the next few weeks I hope to get one picture of some thing on here every day. I need the push. They should be short and sweet, but, check ’em out let me know what you think!

Ready???

 




OPEN

 
 
Left over driftwood.

 
 
Scrap metal ...

 
 
and more scrap metal.

 

 

Watch for these at Sorticulture, June 6, 7, 8, 2014, Legion Park, Everett, WA.

Thanks!!! Shell

8 comments:

  1. We love old bits of metal. Have a pile we've been saving to hang up on a wall in the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you were saving these scrap metals for an art festival? That’s nice! I hope the event went great. I would love to see more of your artworks in the future. Have a beautiful day!

    Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do love junk. I hope to start posting pictures of art for my next show soon... First I have to be accepted into the show.

      Delete
  3. That looks really cool! It is a very creative way to advertise your business. And there are a lot of scrap metal enthusiast out there who would definitely love your works. Thank you for sharing this post with us, and good luck with your future endeavors!


    Rosemary Bailey @ WabiCorp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! This and the show were fun.

      Delete
  4. I really admire metal scrap enthusiasts. You guys seem to find the beauty in what most people see as junk, and come up with ideas that give life to them. Anyway, thank you for sharing your works with us. They are truly awesome! Cheers!


    Bernice Parsons @ Badger Anodising

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fun is the name of the game here. You are a sweetie! Thanks for stopping by. Shelley

      Delete