old timer

Friday, June 6, 2014

An Outdoor Shower and Fly Wheel Table

Hi guys!

This will be quick!!!  It's show time!


3 sections built from old fence boards.  Held
together with old, used door hinges.

 
 
A brass shower I found at the metal recycler!!! 
YEP!  It works ,,, after several repairs!

 
 
NICE!

 
 
SWEET, simple hose hookup.

 
 
Fly wheel (?) table.  All 3 parts used and found objects.

 
 
CUTE!

Thanks guys!  I'll be back in a week or two!  I'm wiped out and the show hasn't even started yet!  Don't worry!  It's all good!!!  Shell

2 comments:

  1. Neat ideas!

    Good luck! Hope you are so busy you are totally exhausted when you get done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great day. The weather was great, the people were greater and the dogs were every where. PERFECT!!! AND! I had a great day. YAY! Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it more than I can say! Shell

      Delete