old timer

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mini Beer Kegs

Hi guys!

How are ya???  I hope the weather is as good where you are as it has been here!  OH MY!  It is wonderful!!!

Here's what I did with 3 small beer kegs Joy and I found last fall while we were walking through the alley. 


Birdhouse with a very old tin ceiling tile.

 
 
Fun!

 
 
I LOVE the tag!!!

 
 
I cut this trike into 3 pieces years ago.  YEP! 
I had to find the pieces and put it back together.

 
 
Then I added this WONDERFUL beer can.

 
 

I'll plant it soon!

 
 
One more birdhouse.

 
 
I was lucky to find these.

 
 
Another great tag!!!
               
Sometimes when you find some thing you know what you're going to make with them.  These??  Not a clue!  I honestly had no idea what to do with them when I found them.  I just liked that they had great graphics and one of them was so rusted,,, PERFECT!!!

YAY!  Only 4 building days left before Sorticulture.  CRAP!  LOL!  Cross your fingers.  So many ideas, so little time.  HUH?  I know!  Same as always,,, I'm slow!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed. Love the birdhouses. And the trike is too cute!

    ReplyDelete