old timer

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Car Grill - YUM!

hahahaha!  NO!  It's not a BBQ!  I wish it was. 

How are ya???  All is well around here.  YAY!!! 

I found this little goody a while back and I thought I'd already shown it to you,,, but I don't see it.  SO!  Here it is again just in case!  It's a winner!!!


Isn't she just about the sweetest thing you've ever seen???
 
 
She wants to be a garden bench next year.  She said it's
time the truck tail gates were replaced with some
thing a little more "stylish".  LOL!

Won't this make an amazing garden bench???  I can see it now,,, the seat will be deep on the sides,,, room for pillows.... HEY BETH!  I need pillows!  tee hee hee!!!!  How about paisley pillows.  A print from the 40's or 50's???  Big Bohemian flowers and lace???  FUN!  Don't forget the fuzzy dice.

This will be at Sorticulture next year.  I just heard some good news about the show.  First the dates:  June 12, 13 & 14, 2015.  For those of you who enjoy strolling through the park and it's gorgeous trees.  The trees will still be there next year.  YEP!  The city was going to dig up the trees thanks to arsenic contamination.  It's not going to happen like they thought.  They are rethinking the work and it will not start until the second half of 2015.  YAY!!!

Thanks guys!  Shell   

2 comments: