old timer

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dipping Shirts in Indigo Dye

Hi guys!

Are you ready to see the shirts I dipped using indigo dye?


sweet simple tank

 
 
after one dip

 
 
after 3 dips



washed and dried
 

 
 
close up of the graduated color
 
 

sweet little shirt
 

 
 
after one dip

 
 
after 3 dips


washed and dried

 
 
close up




darling white skirt


 
 
after one dip

 
 
after 3 dips I realized I was going
to get some other color!

 
 
see the folds?  when they dry I will get
a softer color inside the folds.

 
washed and dried

 
 
close up
 
 
 
 
 
upside down white eyelet shirt

 
 
after one dip

 
 
after 3 dips



washed and dried

 
 
close up

I am one very happy camper!!!!

So????  Tell me what you think!!!  PLEASE!

None of the clothing has been ironed yet.  I was planning on putting together a nice collection of clothing before I listed them on Etsy this spring.  BUT!  They might wind up at We Do Art.  If  we can figure out how to display them.  I'm thinking ... my handmade hangers (next post!) and an old floor lamp or two.

THANKS!!!

2 comments: